The Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellowship provides recent college and graduate school alumni with the chance to gain salaried experience in Washington on peace and security issues. Fellows become full-time junior staff members for six to nine months at a participating organization of their choice.
Conditions of Eligibility
- U.S. citizen or foreign national residing in the U.S.
- Demonstrated academic excellence with strong interest in issues of peace and security
- Cover sheet with information required specifically by Scoville
- Full CV
- Personal essay discussing qualifications, interests, fellowship objectives, and career goals
- Policy/opinion essay of no more than 1,000 words relevant to peace and security, responding to a contentious issue addressed by the Fellowship
January 7, 2019. See website for more information.